Medical Surgical Mask
Face masks are not created equal. These medical-grade masks not only reduce droplet transmissions and create a physical barrier to prevent the direct passage of pathogens, microorganisms, and particles – they are splash proof to protect against fluids. While masks help protect against certain particulate contaminants, they do not eliminate the chances of exposure to, or the risk of contracting disease or infection.
Manufactured by Leephick Pharmaceutic, one of the leading brands for medical and professional healthcare products in China. Established in 1995, Leephick is well recognized for uncompromising quality and its products are widely distributed to hospitals.
- Sterilized and sealed
- Manufactured in GMP Class 100,000 Cleanroom
- Performance standard: EN14683 (Europe), YY0469 (China)
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE ≥ 95%)
- Electrostatic melt-blown filter layer: 50 g
- Blood and body fluid resistant at 120 mmHg
- Flame spread: Class 1
- Hypoallergenic. Non-toxic, non-irritating.
- Breathable, soft fabric: Delta P (<5.0mm, H2O/cm)
- Size: 17.5 cm x 9.5 cm (6.9 in x 3.7 in)
- Manufactured for and distributed to hospitals. Facility and production materials are must be frequently inspected and regulated by government
- Equivalent to or exceeds ASTM Level 1 Masks
3 Layer Protection:
Layer 1: Hydrophobic, non-woven fabric
Layer 2: Electrostatic melt-blown filter layer
Layer 3: Soft, absorbent, non-woven layer
Masks are sterilized and sealed in sets of 10.
Made in an FDA-registered and CE-certified facility in China. FDA operator number 10063149.